Life Advice Tarot Readings
Most frequently associated with
Career, Love, and/or Money
To request assistance with a Writing Project,
I have 60+ themed Tarot decks - see them below -
that you can pick from for a more personalized experience.
You also get to choose the color of cloth you'd like your cards laid out on!
Plus, I'm always open to trying something new!
5 things I feel a querent (you) should know before their reading:
1. Most people think the Tarot is "All-Knowing," however I believe a Tarot reading can empower a querent to make active life choices. I believe people have Free Will to listen or ignore the message and that anything said in the reading is not set in stone.
2. You may need to let the reading marinate for a few days before any of it makes sense.
3. The querent is allowed to see something completely different in the cards than what I'm seeing as they have more information about the question than I do.
4. One question per spread is the best approach to get the clearest answer.
5. I DO NOT offer predictive readings (Example: When will I get married?), give medical diagnosis, legal, or financial advice as I am not knowledgeable in those areas.